Is portfolio performance project planning to participate in Hacktoberfest?
It may be a good idea to get more contributions. I participated last year and it was quite a nice experience.
In case you’re interested:
Prepare your project for contributions by following these best practices:
- Add the “hacktoberfest” topic to your repository to opt-in to Hacktoberfest and indicate you’re looking for contributions.
- Apply the “hacktoberfest” label to issues you want contributors to help with in your GitHub or GitLab project.
- Add a CONTRIBUTING.md file with contribution guidelines to your repository.
- Choose issues that have a well-defined scope and are self-contained.
- Adopt a code of conduct to create a greater sense of inclusion and community for contributors.
- Be ready to review pull/merge requests, accepting those that are valid by merging them, leaving an overall approving review, or by adding the “hacktoberfest-accepted” label.
- Reject any spammy requests you receive by labeling them as “spam,” and any other invalid contributions by closing them or labeling them as “invalid.”