PDF import from Arkéa Direct Bank / Fortuneo Banque (France)

Hello,

Sûre, I will check contributing rules and try to understand mentioned importers in order to propose a pull request when I will have some times.

Mikael

Hello,
I tried to use the import tools and it looks like it mark everything as a buy transaction.
Given the previous discussion it looks like you need to know how it differ when selling:
Instead of Sens Achat - Exécution unique
It would be Sens Vente - Exécution unique
Also it doesnt look like I change a transaction from a buy to a sell a posteriori ?

Hello @Kuinox

We need the itemized statements for securities transactions as they contain important details, in particular about the taxes and fees that apply to each transaction.
In account statements, we only extract deposits/withdrawals and interest.
Without this information, the data import cannot be complete and accurate.

Please watch the tutorial video carefully and post a “complete” PDF debug.

:warning: Important notes:

  • Please do not change or delete any other data.
  • The personal data must be replaced 1 to 1.
  • Other changes, such as replacing the date or similar, are also counterproductive.
  • !! ONLY YOUR OWN PERSONAL DATA !!!
  • No PDFs which are converted to PDF from a browser or similar
  • No self-scanned paper slips

:white_check_mark: Examples of permitted replacements:

  • Name → Max Mustermann and so on…
  • Address → Blumenstraße
  • IBAN and securities account numbers: The numbers 1 to 1.

:rotating_light: Important:
Only one contribution per PDF debug!

:tv: Video tutorial:
Extract PDF documents for debugging

:lady_beetle: Create bug report on GitHub:
Report PDF debug

Are you fine if I post it here or you want I open an issue ?
I changed the references numbers as I consider it’s personal data too.

PDFBox Version: 3.0.3 != 1.8.17
Portfolio Performance Version: 0.74.2
System: win32 | x86_64 | 21.0.5+11-LTS | Azul Systems, Inc.
-----------------------------------------
AVIS D'OPÉRATIONS M DUPONT BAPTISTE
Au 06 mars 2025 77 AVENUE DU GENERAL DE GAULLE
75000 PARIS
VOTRE COMPTE PEA N° 012345678910 M DUPONT BAPTISTE
Date
opération Désignation Débit Crédit
¢ TRACKER : AM.ETF PEA MSCI EUROPE UC.ETF (FR0013412038)
06-03-2025 Référence 00F2010258400102
09:04:19 Sens Achat - Exécution fractionnée
Modalité Au marché
Marché Comptant
Lieu d'exécution EURONEXT PARIS
Quantité 40 Cours 33,06 €
Montant Brut 1 322,40 €
Courtage et Commission 4,90 €
Montant NET 1 327,30 € 1 327,30 €
06-03-2025 Référence 00F2010319500103
12:49:04 Sens Achat - Exécution unique
Modalité Au marché
Marché Comptant
Lieu d'exécution EURONEXT PARIS
Quantité 700 Cours 32,81 €
Montant Brut 22 967,00 €
Courtage et Commission 34,45 €
Montant NET 23 001,45 € 23 001,45 €
06-03-2025 Référence 00F2010481600104
13:03:10 Sens Achat - Exécution unique
Modalité Au marché
Marché Comptant
Lieu d'exécution EURONEXT PARIS
Quantité 60 Cours 32,795 €
Montant Brut 1 967,70 €
Courtage et Commission 4,90 €
Montant NET 1 972,60 € 1 972,60 €
Duplicata Internet
Page 1/2
Fortuneo est une marque commerciale d'Arkéa Direct Bank. Arkéa Direct Bank, Société Anonyme à Directoire et Conseil de Surveillance
au capital de 89 198 952 euros. RCS Nanterre 384 288 890. Siège social : Tour Trinity - 1bis, place de la Défense 92400 Courbevoie.
Courtier en assurance n°ORIAS 07 008 441. Adresse postale : Fortuneo - Service Clients - TSA41707 - 35917 RENNES CEDEX 9.
VOTRE COMPTE PEA N° 012345678910 M DUPONT BAPTISTE
Date
opération Désignation Débit Crédit
¢ TRACKER : AM.MSCI WORLD UCITS ETF EUR C (LU1681043599)
06-03-2025 Référence 00F2010542700105
09:33:30 Sens Vente - Exécution unique
Modalité Au marché
Marché Comptant
Lieu d'exécution EURONEXT PARIS
Quantité 45 Cours 554,6843 €
Montant Brut 24 960,79 €
Courtage et Commission 37,44 €
Montant NET 24 923,35 € 24 923,35 €
Sous réserve de bonne fin.
Lorsqu'elle s'applique, l'exonération de TVA relève de l'article 261 C du CGI.
Sous réserve de son application à la présente transaction, la Taxe sur les Transactions Financières prévue par l'article 235 ter ZD du
CGI est prélevée sur votre compte espèces et fait l'objet d'un avis récapitulatif spécifique.
Duplicata Internet
Page 2/2

Hello @Kuinox,
If all goes well, this should be included in the next release.

Regards
Alex

Hello @Nirus, I wonder if there is still something to correct : In the Achat09.txt, one of the transactions from @Kuinox is a sale, not a purchase. The last transaction of the Achat09.txt, line 50 with the keyword “Vente” (vente=verkauf). It is the first case where a Sale is proposed for this Bank so the PDF extractor is considering the Sale as a Buy.
I tried to correct it but did not succeed yet. Do you want that I push my try as a PR for your review nonetheless ?

OK I think this should do it :