Unknown peak that distorts the result

Bonjour à tous,

tout d’abord merci pour ce logiciel extraordinaire!

J’ai une petite question, j’ai un pic de valeur sur portefeuille…

Je n’arrive pas à expliquer cette anomalie, est il possible de supprimer ce pic, car ça fausse le reste des calculs.

et la volatilité…

Please, at least post in english so we can better understand. I tried my best:
"
Hello to all,
first of all, thank you for this extraordinary software!
I have a small question, I have a value peak on portfolio…
----
I can’t explain this anomaly, is it possible to remove this peak, because it distorts the rest of the calculations.
----
and the volatility…
"

To me it looks like you have a bad data point pulled from one of your data-sources. Please check the specific day at all of your holdings. If you found the same anomaly there go to the list of data and remove or adjust it.
(left side top “Tous les Titres”!)

Another possibility might be that you have done a false input by yourself at that specific day.

@FreiZeit, wie beim letzten Mal schon: Bitte laß die Leute in Ruhe, die in der Französisch-Kategorie auf Französisch schreiben wollen. Du mußt Beiträge nicht beantworten, wenn sie nicht in einer für dich passenden Sprache sind. (Diesmal auf Deutsch, vielleicht erreicht dich das besser.)

3 Likes

Sorry to have written in French, I relied on google for the translation.

So indeed, I took your advice, and I have bad value for the Russel 2000 ETF.
I deleted the value for this date and everything is fine.

Thank you very much.

Bonjour Mickael_Bois,

Il est possible d’écrire en français dans le forum francophone. Cependant, vous obtiendrez plus de réponses si vous postez en anglais dans le forum anglophone.

Il arrive avec certains fournisseurs de cours que les cours ne soient pas transmis correctement. Vous pouvez modifier les taux manuellement : Double-cliquez sur le mauvais taux et modifiez-le. Dans votre cas, vous devrez très probablement diviser le taux par 100.

Traduit de l’allemand au français avec deepl.com
Translated from German to French using deepl.com

Bonne chance

1 Like

Danke für den Hinweis @chirlu. Bei letzten Mal habe ich tatsächlich nicht gesehen, dass es in der FR-section war. Dieses Mal aber wurde es in der deutschen Kategorie gepostet. Deshalb habe ich versucht hilfreich zu antworten.
Verschieben kann ich nichts. Das muss jemand anders gemacht haben.

Deinen Seitenhieb verstehe ich nicht. Bin immer bemüht hilfreich zu sein.

Aucun problème. Si la question est postée en anglais, le nombre de réponses possibles est plus élevé.
J’essaie d’aider.

Je suis heureux que tu aies trouvé une solution :slight_smile: !

1 Like

Yes thank you for your answer!

I hadn’t noticed that the value had been multiplied by 100 … I’m too stupid.

So I deleted the Russell 2000 listing from January 12th.

that is ok as well. What about the negative peak some days before?

the negative peak is due to my ETF World line selling to buy S & P500, Stoxx600 and TOPIX ETFs.