Auto quote update on date change in a transaction

Hello,
I am a new user of PP. This software is very impressive, thanks & bravo.

My topic:
When using Buy/Sell, Delivery Inbound/Outbound, the quote of a security does not update when changing the date of the transaction.
Be it from a security whose quotes where imported by CSV or automatically linked to PP.

The quote does update however when changing the security itself. So if you select the correct transaction date after selecting the correct Security, you have to reselect the Security again to have the correct quote of the specified day.

So here is what I am doing to create several transactions on Security „A“:
1- Select the date of the transaction (no quote update)
2- Select Security „B“ (quote updates correctly for Security „B“)
3- Select Security „A“ (quote updates correctly for Security „A“)
Save & New
1- Select the date of the transaction (no quote update)
2- Select Security „B“ (quote updates correctly for Security „B“)
3- Select Security „A“ (quote updates correctly for Security „A“)
Save & New
etc

So I do not know if I am doing something wrong or if this is not implemented, but I think it would be nice to be able to skip Step 2 (and therefore Step 3 in a „Save & New“ process), which would be possible if Step 1 is able update the quote.

Thanks,
Regards.

Their is basically no need to pay attention on the quoted price at any Buy/Sell, Delivery Inbound/Outbound transaction, because it does not have any impact. PP is using only the shares and total amount of each transaction and recalculated the quoted price if needed anytime.

Hello Ragas, thanks for your answer.
I did not catch that updating the total amount was updating the quote. I thought it was only the other around. I will do like this from now on !