CSV Import from Kraken

Hi all!

Im trying to find a way how to import ledger from Kraken to automate transactions import to PP.
Have anyone created a template to share or give ideas how to create one?

For example when staking crypto, I get “rewards” credited to my account (extra pieces of coins), as they are not dividend nor purchase, it is difficult to classify.

Im thinking maybe its simply easier to aggregate the month movements and enter whole amount manually once per month, but im not give up hope yet :slight_smile:

5 Likes

See CSV-Import von Kraken - #4 by alex90

Hi Alex90, I tried to use your script but as I have almost no experience with Python and PF, I don’t get how to use it.
I have my ledger data and historical crypto prices as .csv in the folder of the script.
And then I don’t get what I should do in order to process it.

Thank you for your help

Hi,

unfortunately there is no version yet that you can “just run”, at the moment you need to prepare the environment for the python script manually. That means you need to download python, then install pipenv and the project dependencies, and then run the script as shown in the example in the README.md. If I have some time in the coming weeks I will try to provide the whole thing as a one-file download, that just needs to be run from the commandline, if that helps. Until then you could try setting up python and running it yourself.