How to add intraday change % during trading hours

Hi everyone, I am new here and have the following problem

I am setting up Portfolio Performance and tracking my ETFs (bought via DEGIRO). I noticed a discrepancy between my broker app (which shows the live, intraday price during trading hours, e.g., 38.33 and -1.06%) and Portfolio Performance (which shows the last historical closing price, e.g., 38.83 and -1.88%).

Since PP is designed around historical closing prices, it doesn’t match the live current-day figures until the market closes and prices are updated.

Does anyone know of a setting, plugin, or workaround to make Portfolio Performance show or track live intraday price changes during the trading day, or is it strictly limited to closing prices?

Thanks in advance for any tips!

You can configure recent (but usually around 15 min delayed) quotes e.g. from Yahoo Finance or the build in quote provider. Those are for free.
If you like to have real-time quotes, you need to pay a provider.
But here is the thing, PP is a tracker/analyzer and not a trading tool. Free 15 min delayed quotes ss far more than it needs.

P.S. All of the above is described in the manual AND the forum.

Yes, that works! I just didn’t know exactly what to look for. Thanks!