How to import from Interactive Brokers

Hello @VVarbanov
If everything is ok, this should be included in the next release.

Regards
Alex

1 Like

Thank you so much Alex!

Have a great one!

I handle it the same way, but it does not track currency exchanges. How did you solve this for you?

I insert the exchange manually into PP

1 Like

Hi, thank you everyone for this super helpful thread! I imported most of my transactions from IB to PP. only getting error (“java.lang.IllegalArgumentException”) on pursing data from the following:

CashTransaction accountId="U61*****" acctAlias="" model="" currency="USD" fxRateToBase="1" assetCategory="OPT" subCategory="" symbol="SPXW 221202C04140000" description="COMMISS COMPUTED AFTER TRADE REPORTED (SPXW 221202C04140000)" conid="597111688" securityID="" securityIDType="" cusip="" isin="" listingExchange="CBOE" underlyingConid="416904" underlyingSymbol="SPX" underlyingSecurityID="" underlyingListingExchange="" issuer="" multiplier="100" strike="0" expiry="20221202" putCall="C" principalAdjustFactor="" dateTime="20221201;132536" settleDate="20221201" amount="1.84065" type="Commission Adjustments" tradeID="5135991921" code="" transactionID="22509304863" reportDate="20221219" clientReference="" actionID="" levelOfDetail="DETAIL" serialNumber="" deliveryType="" commodityType="" fineness="0.0" weight="0.0 ()"

Can anyone please let me know which parameter is causing this error?

Thank you in advance.

//Nazmul

1 Like

Hello @Nazmul_Hassan
it would be quite cool if you provide us more than just one line from the *.xml.
So a complete one, with please with some transactions and all existing elements.
(FlexQueryResponse , FlexStatements , CashReport, Trades, CashTransactions, InterestAccruals etc).

Also it would be interesting for me to know what should be the result in the transaction.

Regards
Alex

1 Like

Does it still work for you like this? My case currency of IBKR is EUR and I have both USD/EUR activity. I’m trying to import the Activity Flex Query via the IBKR XML importer but all the USD activity (deposit/trades) seem to be converted to EUR in the importer. Selecting USD cash account + securities account in the importer results in the error “Transaction currency EUR does not match account currency USD”

Wondering what your current way of working is.

Hello good afternoon, could you help me by telling me how to import the currency conversions made in FXCONV with Interactive Brokers? When importing the transactions, they do not appear to me.
The deposits of other currencies appear to me with negative balance, because I do not import the currency exchange transactions made with FXCONV from the IB app.