Import transactions of different currencies to account

Hi all,

How to import „transfert (outbound) and (inbound)“ transactions from an account with different currency account?

For example, let see the data to import:
Date | Type |Value | Currency
01.01.2020 | Transfer (outbound) |1 | USD
01.01.2020 | Transfer (inbound) |0.90 | EUR

trying import this case, for each line, the program allow import only when I select the same currency account on „offset acccount“ (destination/transfert to) and on „cash account“. But if I put the offset (destination account) on each line, program does not allow and gives the exception IllegaException.

The problem importing, for example the first line, a transfer (outbound), 1 USD, to the same account, it create the a transfert (inbound) in the same account within 1USD and obvesly does not match the related value, 0.90 EUR because it is in a second line.

I understand that each line are independent for the import, but it does should import anyway if I force to create a (inbound) in a different account, even if the value is the same?

What is wrong with my importation?

Thank you and will be greatful for your help.

Mig

1 Like

any update on this matter ? I can t import degiro trades with currencies not equivalent to my euro account
For example US trade line can t be exported to my degiro euro account because currency does not match !