Performance by Asset Class (taxonomy)

Hello all. I have been using this product for a number of months and am getting more comfortable with it as time goes by.

One question–I would like to report by Asset Class (within taxonomy). Specifically, I would like to look at performance grouped by Asset Class. The tool seems powerful enough to enable this–but I am uncertain how to go about it… Any pointers?

On the dashboard, each widget can be assigned its own data series, including asset classes. (Note that asset class series are always pre-tax.) Hence, you may create a number of suitable widgets (e.g. performance calculation, or IRR) and assign each asset class to one of them. I don’t think there is a way to do it automatically.

1 Like

Hello,

Does the performance include the profit of previously held securities or does it include actual share/etf performance (even if we already sold the holding)?

My dashboard contains portfolio wide performance (for example monthly heat map). Now I want to show performance heat map for Equity (excluding ETF, Cash, Gold etc).

I’m confused if its showing the booked profit and not performance of shares as an index.