Performance focused only on some Security and Deposit Accounts

HI
is it possible to have the performance (in the performance page) only on some Security & Deposit Accounts ?
Example

Security Accounts: A/B/C/D/E
Deposit Accounts: F/G/H/I

I would like to have the performance calculation only on SA [A/C/E] and DA [G/H/I]

Thanks

Hello, yes !

If performance page is the dashboard where you can use the different widgets, then if you right click on a widget name you will access a menu where you can configure the parameters of the widget, including the reporting period and data serie such as SA A/C/E etc.
You can create a New ‘view’ to keep the default widget on the whole portfolio, and in the New view recreate those widget for your individual accounts.

(If you want the performance of A/C/E etc not individually but together then you have an additional step to do by creating a custom group Filter which is also possible).

Thanks @Veterini
I need I suggestion regarding your last point. This is my use case: Ex. A+B+C +E+F ….
How can I manage it ( custom group filter) ?

You have two possibilities to regroup your data series and then select them in the charts and widgets:
-By Taxonomy
-By custom filter : in Statement of Assets view, top right, there is a Filter icon. End of the drop down menu : “New…” or “Manage…” . There you can create any combination of Deposit and Securities Account.

Additionally, you have the option to create a custom filter. To do this, you will need to make a selection from all the available assets within the portfolio.

Pictures of the filter feature:
Capture d'écran 2024-04-29 201351
Capture d'écran 2024-04-29 201707

1 Like