Price of security wrong

Why is the DIsney Price in the software 153 whereas the actual share price is currently trading at around 183. ?

We can only guess since you don’t give us a lot of information. Perhaps you chose an exchange as the data source where the share is traded in a different currency than you expect?

Dear Brandon_Tjendera,

I think Chirlu is right. 183 divided by 153 is around 1.20. This apprx. is the actual exchange rate from the EUR to the USD. I guess you chose a European stock exchange for providing quotes (which provides values in EUR). if you e.g. choose DIS (DIS) at Yahoo Finance as provider you get quotes in the range of 183. I guess you chose Portfolio Report as provider, which knows XETRA (EUR) only.

I hope this helps

I have probably the same problem. I’d like to buy the share of Phizer (PHE in NYSE) - the currente price is 52,59 USD but in application is 47,95. My base currency is USD. What should I do to solve the problem? That settings should I change and where? Thank you in advance for the answer.

Hey Ggolob,

I do not know where your problem comes from. If you add the new instrument Pfizer you get the alternative selection Pfizer - PFE - NYSE. If you chose that the default settings of the historical quotes are in USD.

The instrument in my Securieties Account is (PHE from NYSE wich name is “Phizer INC. DL-,05” - there is no mother wariant from NYSE). I choose this, but the system gives me a different price than the current NYSE price.

The same problem applies to other stocks, such as Starbucks - the last price is $ 87.12, and in Portfolio Performance $ 78.35

Ggolob,

you are using the wrong symbol for your Pfizer. Use PFE and you get the correct quotes.

Presumably the same for Starbucks, SBUX gives you 87.xx by default

You’re right. I deleted shares and entered again. It’s ok now. Thanks.