Quotes history table from Boursorama.fr

Hi,

In the Boursorama website, you have a table of historical quotes (ex. : Historique Pilotage Sélection Dynamique - EUR FR0011250281 FR0011250281 OPCVM - Boursorama). Unfortunetly, I’m unable to download quotes with the option “Table on Web site”.

Is there a particular reason ?

Portfolio Performance uses a hardwired list of keywords to identify the columns containing the date and the closing quote. That list mostly comprises German and English expressions. Hence, “Schluss” and “Close” are recognized (among others), but “Dernier” is not.

Thank you very much. I hope that in a next release it will be extended to manage „Dernier“ also.

Looking forward, change is proposed:

2 Likes

Is now published with Version 0.46.1

I’m afraid it still doesn’t seem to work, the remaining reason being the unfamiliar date format (DD/MM/YYYY).

Is there a way to auto-guess DD/MM/YYYY vs. MM/DD/YYYY, so that it would work with certain English date formats, too? I suppose you could check whether all values in a column are in the range 01 to 12.

Yes, you’re right ! :cry:
With current 0.56.5 the issue on Boursorama.com remains. And it’s due to date recognition…

Looking at the logfile at %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\PortfolioPerformance\workspace\.metadata\.log
I get this:

!ENTRY name.abuchen.portfolio.ui 4 4 2022-02-16 22:09:56.439
!MESSAGE Indépendance et Expansion France Small AC
!SUBENTRY 1 name.abuchen.portfolio.ui 4 0 2022-02-16 22:09:56.439
!MESSAGE https://www.boursorama.com/bourse/opcvm/cours/historique/0P00001UFS
14/02/2022
!STACK 0
java.io.IOException: https://www.boursorama.com/bourse/opcvm/cours/historique/0P00001UFS
14/02/2022
	at name.abuchen.portfolio.online.impl.HTMLTableQuoteFeed.parse(HTMLTableQuoteFeed.java:538)
	at name.abuchen.portfolio.online.impl.HTMLTableQuoteFeed.parseFromURL(HTMLTableQuoteFeed.java:475)
	at name.abuchen.portfolio.online.impl.HTMLTableQuoteFeed.internalGetQuotes(HTMLTableQuoteFeed.java:436)
	at name.abuchen.portfolio.online.impl.HTMLTableQuoteFeed.getHistoricalQuotes(HTMLTableQuoteFeed.java:396)
	at name.abuchen.portfolio.ui.jobs.UpdateQuotesJob$2.run(UpdateQuotesJob.java:273)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:63)
Caused by: java.text.ParseException: 14/02/2022
	at name.abuchen.portfolio.online.impl.HTMLTableQuoteFeed$DateColumn.setValue(HTMLTableQuoteFeed.java:219)
	at name.abuchen.portfolio.online.impl.HTMLTableQuoteFeed.extractPrice(HTMLTableQuoteFeed.java:710)
	at name.abuchen.portfolio.online.impl.HTMLTableQuoteFeed.parse(HTMLTableQuoteFeed.java:532)
	... 5 more

and so on for all the dates found in the table.

One of many issues: #2359