UncheckedIOException when importing CSV

Problems with the new 2024 version

I installed the PortfolioPerformance-0.66.2-setup version in December.

I want to upload a Quotes History to a fund generating a CSV file for the history, when we load the quotes in the fund from the CSV it asks you what the delimiter is “,” and also the Date and Quote columns must be named, it works without problems.

Now in January a new version has been updated which is PortfolioPerformance-0.67.1-setup

Following the same steps to create a new fund or update an existing one, first we load the History, we go to import quotes from from the CSV, it no longer presents the screens to change the delimiter, directly gives the following error:

java.io.UncheckedIOException: IOException reading next record: java.io.IOException: (line 2) invalid char between encapsulated token and delimiter

IOException reading next record: java.io.IOException: (line 2) invalid char between encapsulated token and delimiter

No matter how much I have installed and uninstalled the application continues with the error.

I have reinstalled the previous version and everything OK I give new fund registrations with the quotes from the CSV file without any problem.

So I decide to stay with the previous version since it works correctly but it is not possible for me since I cannot recover my already created wallets, it tells me that they are from more recent versions and does not allow me.

Can you help me

Thanks a lot

Best regards