Cannot find investment funds in search

Hello!

I´m trying to include some investment funds but I´m not able to find them. The investment funds are:

FF - GLOBAL FOCUS FUND E-ACC (EUR)
CARMIGNAC SECURITE
AXA WF FRAMLINGTON EMERGING MARKETS „A“
FRANKLIN TECHNOLOGY A (EUR) ACC
AB AMERICAN GROWTH PORTFOLIO „C“ ACC
JPM EUROPE EQUITY PLUS D ACC

Is there anyway to include them in portfolio performance or should I include them manually? In case that I have to include them manually, is there any user guide or something?
:sweat_smile:

Thank you!
Guillermo

It’s interesting because when traders talking about funds names only as they should know the according ISIN…
However, PP should be able to gather the quotes via web site:

Thank you! It works.

Br,
Guillermo

Hi! Using those links only provide the prices from last month, is there any way to have the prices for last year? or more?

I can manually select those time on the web (max 1 year) but don’t know how to put that on PP.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey! Great stuff!
But I am having the same issue, only being able to fetch up to 1 month of data. Any known solutions?

Cheers!!

1 Like

Hello! I am new to the software, and wanted to add some Canadian mutual funds, but haven’t had any luck finding them via the search. I’m looking for TDB3542 and TDB645. Any help how to go about adding them would be very appreciated. Thanks!

Hi!
Do you have the ISIN ?

I unfortunately have not been able to find an ISIN either.

maybe

and

or

only guessed

Hi, I cannot find out the way to add this fund with Isin ES0131444111 Azagala to get historical prices, any help?

You could use 0P0001I2CI | Gestión Boutique Vii Azagala Fi Historical Data - Investing.com for example. As one time exercise you could download the historical prices as CSV to import into PP and in future grabbing via URL.

Hi all, and thanks to the Dev for what looks like a brilliant bit of software. Unfortunately I am stuck already…

I can’t find common stocks to apply to my spreadsheet. These include the likes of SWDA, EMIM, VMIG - big ETFs. I must be doing something wrong but can anyone help please?

Many thanks!

perhaps a temporary problem at yahoo

Hi. I cannot find this fund in search:

Swedbank Robur Access Edge Global C
ISIN: SE0015192349

https://markets.ft.com/data/funds/tearsheet/summary?s=SE0015192349:EUR

Uh, you’ve already found it, so why search?

I ment, I havent found it in portfolio performance, but I learned how to upload the table later on my own… Tutorial would be good how to do that for other people

Hello to everyone, I found the fund here;  Osmanlı Portföy Birinci Hisse Senedi Fonu Historical Price Data (OPH) - Investing.com

but when I try to get the data there is an error >>503 service unavailable and I don’t have an idea how to overcome this? any suggestions are welcomed. Thanks.

503 Service Unavailable

The HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP) 503 Service Unavailable server error response code indicates that the server is not ready to handle the request.

Common causes are a server that is down for maintenance or that is overloaded. This response should be used for temporary conditions

Request is succesful here and now

Thanks for your answers, after having your screenshots, I tried a lot without luck, after I thought maybe something is wrong with my IP (from Turkey) and connected the same through a VPN (Italy), it is weird that investing.com has some browser/IP controls, but it seems the issue is because of the IP.