Suggestion: SMA 1000

Hi,
Would it be possible to add/configure SMA 1000 (in addition to the already existing SMA 5, 20, 30, 38, 50, 90, 100, 200 days in the graph views? I pretty much use it to assess whether a stock in my watchlist is in price or not. Right now I use it in a Google Sheets but it would be nice to have all info condensed in Portfolio Performance.

Thanks!

1 Like

maybe an additional free-to-set value SMA

1 Like

Similar request of configurable SMA intervals/periods where requested in German section:

2 Likes

Thank you both for the reply. I see the other post is quite old, from 2017. Just hope this feature will get prioritized at some point :slight_smile:
Anyway, I mark the last post as the solution.

Many thanks!

Please keep in mind that PP is an open source project and every person who is pushing this project forward piece by piece is doing it in their free time. And all of the small and big changes must be checked by PP owner @AndreasB, also in his free time.
But I can tell you that about one year ago I worked on these configurable intervals:

I had to pause this because of other (in my opinion more important) changes. Once my current proposed changes are through, I may move forward with the configurable SMA intervals.

So fingers crossed that everyone has enough free time. :wink:

6 Likes